Lamer's Corner ~ can't stand it...

Friday, May 12, 2006

juz some introspection....

heyaz... been awhile since i last blogged... well since todae's a public holidae i guess i'll juz use some of my time to write me thoughts down... well.. dun realli haf much in mind realli... will juz type abt wat comes to mind i guess...

well anyway dis week's been quite a tiring week... been running abt the place looking for stuff to get things done.... sometimes it feels kinda sian to see urself running all over the place while other ppl r juz having the time of their lives... but i guess datz wat work is all abt.. onli thing is dat i dun get paid more to do extra stuffz.. haha... oh well.. i guess datz army for u...

anyway i digress... well i guess i haf to spend some time remembering wat the Lord has done for me dis week... realli.. many things juz fell into place without me having to do much at all... stuff like nt getting whacked when we were suppose to.. getting less PT then planned... being able to carry on with stuff even with so many hiccups all over the place... being able to function relatively properly even with all the fatigue i've gotten.... i guess the more i let go of the steering wheel of my life... the more life juz works out... itz juz a veri weird but reassuring phenomenon... heh..

well to be veri honest.... i dun tink i realli haf been keeping up my relationship with God... i tink i've become overly dependent on my own strength to get things done... if i'd put it roughly i tink i've become too self-centred... but wat's amazing is dat God still continues to work with my life.. helping me out at every corner regardless of my relationship with Him... reminds of the verse in Romans 8:38-39 -- "For i am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

but does dat mean i wouldn't bother myself with my relationship with God? certainly not... which normal person wouldn't appreciate wateva another person has helped him with in a big way? i do wanna build dat relationship... but of course i'm still struggling with dat self-centred side of me... n i realli dunno if i shld juz let dat part go or continue to actively work on it... coz i dunno wat the outcome will be if i juz let go... will i juz continue growing in my self-centredness n end up an obnoxious man saturated with arrogance? i realli haf no clue... n no answer... haiz...

well anyway i guess i sated my feeling to blog... heh... n i oso dunno wat to write abt anymore... but well.. i guess i haf much work to do... be it being actively involved or learning to let go.. well so til the nxt entry... ciaoz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home