Lamer's Corner ~ can't stand it...

Saturday, February 26, 2005

slappability...

hey ppl.... been a long time since i updated..... well... not as long as the previous one but still.. hehe.. well anyway i guess dis morning i juz got some inspiration... haha... and itz a nice thought dat i juz wanna blog down...

well anyway itz sadly been several days since i did my last quiet time.... so i figured i shld start on it again todae.... n todae's devotional is truly a refreshing reminder of juz the way God realli is.... well to sum it up... itz abt how God knows us inside out no matter where in the world we are.... and i waz tinking dat God surely knows all my sins and inadequacies... n itz a challenging thought to konws dat He still loves me for who i am.... not bcoz of wat i've done or wat kinda person i am.... i know i'm quite rotten inside when it comes to my mind n faith but God still loves me for who i am.... itz challenging to tink abt it...

"but y make a mountain of a molehill"? well i guess i learnt to appreaciate dis truth more when i work in the service sector.... i get realli realli slappable customers who juz make life realli realli difficult for u and everyone working there.... tell them the charges and they say itz so expensive.... itz not fair to charge them bcoz they're still on warranty when their warranty does not cover the service we offered.... itz not fair to charge them coz they brought down the com a few times to repair n they still get charged for a different problem.... blah blah blah.... itz irksome....

n den i tink of myself and how i regard God... how i juz dun wanna make the afford to wake up earlier to do my quiet time... how i juz skim thru even when i do make an inkling of time to do my quiet time... how i dun live out how i shld live my life as a christian.... basically how i sortof "discount" God of my commitment.... n i find myself rather irksome too.... another "slappable customer" to God..... n when He still loves me like dat.... by remaining faithful when i'm not (e.g. i could haf gotten into some deep shit at work coz of my mistakes but i managed to pass thru)... by simply loving me bcoz of my mere existence n not bcoz of merit or devoutness... i find it unfair..... unfair to God... if anything He shld be the one juz abandoning me n leaving me to my own demise.... but He still loves me.... itz juz mind-boggling...

so wat am i gonna do abt it after all dis rambling? well... i guess itz a reminder for me to start living out a truthful and godly life... i own Him too much n i do not want to take anymore for granted..... well... i guess datz abt wat i wanna say.. hehe.... dun wanna try squeezing water out of a rock.... heh... ok.. so til the nxt entry.... ciaoz.... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home