Lamer's Corner ~ can't stand it...

Friday, January 14, 2005

haiz... be needing inspiration....

heyz ppl... haven't been updating lately coz there's some lack of inspiration... but since i'm so bored now.. i guess i shld juz write down some things dat come to mind rite now... hehe...

well.. itz been quite an eventful two weeks of the new yr... went to KL with me family on the first week... shopped like crazy due to the overwhelming gravitational draw of shopping areas to 2 fine ladies... but yeah... wasn't too bad....

second week's been more of stoning n slacking at home.. n looking for a job at the same time....didn't get a place at me neighbour's company... so yeah... now i ended up at times centre doing coolie n computer work at the same time.... not dat i'm complaining.... i haf no qualms abt it actually... hehe..

with most of me frenz in tekong now.... itz kinda boring knowing dat i can't meet up with as many ppl as i could in the past.... n now dat almost everyone's working now it doesn't help matters at all... oh well... i can onli look forward to work nxt week to relieve me of my perpetual state of mental n spiritual stasis.... i dunno... needing such stimuli in my life to excite my head n heart makes me feel veri unassured of wat the future holds in store for me... perhaps retirement? moments of constant stagnation r the most "effective" periods to deaden me heart n mind... n such reliance on activity is not gd at all..

well... dis week's memory card verse is frm psalm 3:3 "but You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head"... come to tink of it... perhaps if i do take more time to meditate on God n His word He can "shield" me frm such deadening of the mind n spirit.... "the One who lifts up my head"... yeah.... dat affirms God's hand in bringing me out of dis sianed state if i'm more conscious of Him.... well... these r small points but i guess itz a new insight nonetheless.... thank God for dis new look into the verse.... hoping to haf more as the days go by... been too preoccupied with myself lately....

hmm... quite a bit has been written despite my uninspired state... not too bad... but yeah... i guess i shld end here.... no point trying to squeeze water out of a rock.... anyway if anyone noes of any webbie where i can stream music into dis blog pls let me noe.... i'll like to put some background music... hehe... well... til the nxt entry... ciaoz~.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home