Lamer's Corner ~ can't stand it...

Saturday, February 19, 2005

baq again.... on the matter of relations....

hey ppl... in a blink of an eye i haven't updated for more than a month alreadi... sorri abt dat.. hehe... had no inspiration.... well... todae i guess i do haf something to write... perhaps it would look a little weird to some who read... heh....

well.. i dun realli talk abt it... but i got a feeling i'll be coming baq to dis situation again in future n i dunno if keeping a log of my thoughts on the matter will help but i'll do it anyway.... the future indeed is extremely unpredictable... stuff u didn't noe would help eventually help u out of a rough spot.... hope i do rmb to come baq to dis when i do come across such a matter again...

hmm... enuff idle bantering i guess... the matter at hand is a matter of relationships.... i guess many of us who aren't attached haf gone thru dis b4... tinking abt whether i shld realli get down to getting a partner for myself.... basically juz raveling n squirming in my loneliness and subtle feelings of nt being appreciated or noticed by others.... itz nt a nice feeling esp when u see others attached or at least getting along well with ppl of opp genders...

so wat's me low-down on dis? well... nth veri ground-breaking tho.... haha... juz a veri simple and humble acceptance of me place in life as well as in society.... i guess i'm nt the veri sociable kinda person... nt in the sense dat i dun like to talk to ppl.... juz dat i guess i dun haf many interesting things to talk abt... so i guess me place in life is juz to play a supporting role in society.... tho it may be hard to swallow coz most ppl including me juz wanna be at the forefront of wateva like in decision making... or maybe in doing something like performing or presenting something of importance.... wateva... i'm juz not "centre of attention" material and i guess i juz gotta accept me piece in life....

perhaps sometimes i tink of the potential of getting into a relationship now... but potential being potential is best left for the future... my role is of a supportive nature now.... juz doing wat i can for whoever asks... perhaps nt even expecting compliment or reward... the time has nt yet come for me to take up a more active role as a partner to someone else..... i dun even noe if i make sense but datz as gd as i can express myself... coz i'm not veri gd with expression thru writing....

some may ask watz the rite time..... well.. frankly i do not know coz i'm nt even there yet.... but all i noe is dat i'll know when i get there and all i hafta do is trust in God's timing for me.... if His plan for me is nt to get into a relationship at all i'm fine with it too.... celibacy's a gift.... queer as it may sound it does make sense.... not many ppl can stay sane in celibacy..... at least i dun tink can if itz for the rest of my life...

relationships r nice things to tink abt but i guess when it realli boils down to actually taking action to get into one itz another matter altogether.... i can onli hope itz sooner than later... but at the rate things r gg i guess sooner will be a longshot.... heh... oh well.... nth to worry abt... juz dat me time's not yet come.... and i juz gotta accept me plight as a bachelor....

well... to summarise... i guess it all comes down to juz waiting for the time to come n in the meantime juz constantly reminding myself of my role as an individual with respect to others in socety....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home