Lamer's Corner ~ can't stand it...

Sunday, November 14, 2004

my "wishlist"...

hey ppl... juz thought i'll blog abt something datz been on my mind for the longest time n i've started tinking abt it in light of recent events... well... as i haf stated n reinstate now.... i'm juz using dis blog as a record of my thoughts in case they're lost in time.. but pls feel free to read my thoughts... literally.. haha.. niway pls dun mind the grammatical n spelling mistakes i may make along the way... dunno y my typing's a bit off todae.. hehe..

waz hanging out with tee the other day... suppose to find some place to study in orchard but i guess we took a gargantuan detour n ended up walking up n down orchard looking at stuffz.. haha.. niway waz following ard looking at stuff dat tee wanted to look at.... in light of the coming xmas festivities, had a small glimpse of watz in his wishlist... didn't bother to tink much abt my own wishlist tho.... nv realli had one to talk abt in the first place.. hehe...

well.. not until todae.... todae's msg for the church sermon waz abt being ministers for God.... well... had nth to do abt wishlists but i haf to admit... my thoughts strayed.. hehe.. but waz tinking abt wat i wished to haf at xmas.... n dis dormant feeling juz resurfaced n filled my heart n mind... it waz a wish dat i haven't thought abt for quite some time.... as some of u ppl may noe... i'm a person of little wants.. but dis has been a "want" dat i had since i realli got to know the Lord in a veri personal way...

well... dat want is dat i would like at least.... JUZ ONE of my frenz to get to know the Lord n come to believe in dis faith dat i haf.... well... perhaps a slightly more "repulsive" term for dis is conversion... hehe.. i guess dis want waz born out of the lack of ppl my age in church.... n wanting to fill dat age gap... but as i grew a bit in my faith.... i juz simply want my frenz who i realli care abt to benefit out frm dis faith i haf.... not bcoz i gain anything out of it... coz frankly i dun get money or fame out of doing this.... but bcoz i realli wanna share watz been helping me in my life n in my development as a person with others...

well.. perhaps i haven't been dat great an example datz y ppl dun see watz so gd abt my faith... perhaps if there were a way to compare wat i could haf been without Christianity in my life with wat i am now it will be more convincing... but since there isn't such a thing i guess i'm confined to convincing ppl with the way i am now... *shrugz*

but if u ask me wat i realli want for xmas... or watz my wishlist for xmas... actually i dun realli haf a wish"LIST" persay but a wish... n after reading dis entry u shld noe.. hehe.. well... there's some church xmas lunch 25th dec... so i f u wanna go juz let me noe... i'll be most happy to bring u along.. ^^ well... u may call my want selfish or something to dat effect... coz it concerns changing another person's life to satisfy my want... but yeah... who says wants can't be selfish? haha.. n believe me... satisfying dis want has positive externalities.... hehe...

bleahz.... i myself feel uncomfortable writing abt dis coz i dun wanna be thought as someone who's a conversion freak... gg all over the place looking for ppl to convert to christianity... but at the same time i realli do wish the best for my frenz... bahz... if i dun realli mind dis entry then do take dis want of mine seriously... if u feel uncomfortable abt reading it then juz forget it... dun wanna impose anything on anyone..... so til the nxt entry... ciaoz..

PS: hey... got a new trophy.... got a cool jap name... kawazoe kazuki... haha.. yatta... ^_^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home