Lamer's Corner ~ can't stand it...

Monday, August 16, 2004

tired siaz...

woah... itz been a reeeeealli challenging day todae.... had to slog thru todae.... i'm veri thankful to haf made it thru so far tho.. hehe... niway juz tot i'll make an entry b4 i start on my hw... n hopefully revision.. haha...

well... my yesterday sortof ended dis morning.. hehe... waz done with my hw onli at abt 2 something in the wee hrs of the morning b4 i hit the sack.... waz up 4 hrs later.... waz realli tired n didn't realli tink i could go thru todae.... but as usual... the quiet time in the car nv ceases to amaze me.... itz like everytime i read an entry in the devotional for dat day... it seems to be totally relevant to my situation at dat time....

anyway read a veri familiar verse frm isaiah 40.... "and those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.. they shall mount up with wings like eagles... they shall run and not be weary... they shall walk and not faint...." whe i saw dat i waz like "wow.... zhun4 siaz".... haha... niway tho it waz a veri familiar verse dat i see all the time.... it still reminded me of my reliance on God to pull me thru the day....

well... went thru sch tired.... even felt a little depressed for awhile until dat verse popped into my mind again..... and thank God for frenz in sch too.... nv cease to perk me up even when i'm down n out.... managed to survive thru the day w/o the urge to take early leave.... haha... datz.... amazing..... haha..

i guess sometimes we're inclined to tink "hey... dis is juz normal.... to be able to survive thru the day like dat.... itz juz dat hidden cache of energy datz waiting to be released when u're almost at ur limit...." to me i know myself veri well... i know dat i could not haf gone thru the day by my strength alone.... even if i could survive thru the day i would be half dead by the end of the day.... wouldn't even haf energy to write an entry now.. haha... bottomline: not self-reliance but divne intervention....

most ppl's perception of "divine intervention" is like Moses parting the red sea or someone juz getting struck by lightning during a clear day juz after he said something sacrilegious.... to me i feel dat divine intervention can come in small ways as well.... things like being able to stay up reeeal late to finish up assignments n still be alive enuff to actually crawl out of bed the nxt morning... or juz simply juz being able to stay alive during the lesson when everyone else is more or less in the twilight zone.... i'm glad to be able to appreciate the tiny intricacies to life....

juz tot i'll write abt dis for today coz to me being able to survive the day is a tiny miracle in itself.. haha... thanks the God for the strength n the provision of gd frenz who juz brightened my day.... ^^

anyway i guess i haf ranted enuff.... if u haf read to the end of the entry... congratulations... juz tag my flooble n ur achievement will be acknowledged.. haha... (big deal... :P) anyway gtg eat dinner n STARDY.... so til the nxt entry... eh... tata(?).... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home